Saturday, January 9, 2016

Before I do not know how to cook desserts..
I just eat my favorite food but I don't know how to cook it..
Until I get married and changed my mind to know everything about cooking desserts
and other delicacies!  
Well, it turns to be great and amazing!
Now, I love cooking..as in everyday ! hehhe
Here are some of my delicacies!
I made it during our 1st wedding anniversary...



non-oven chocolate cake with butter cream icing and chocolate ganache!

Looks messy huh?sorry but it is really delicious! promise! This is my first ever try of cooking this non oven chocolate cake! I made this by my own ..my husband is just my assistant in cooking hehhe..homm..still graving for it!





ube,chocolate and plain poto..


Puto is also one of my favorite and when I made my first ever successful puto?wow men! it is so yummy! I am proud of myself! you want my ingredients?ask me then!

maja mais!


I also love maja! So when I first made it ?oh wow I could say DELICIOSO!

If you wanna try to cook then try! Do not worry if you fail at first attempt..but be eager to know more and learn more on your next tries!
















No comments:

Post a Comment