Saturday, January 9, 2016

I really love my husband that is why I always cook a delicious food for him..
specially desserts,cause I am a sweet woman and he is a sweet man!
So in his coming birthday, I made this special dish an advance birthday celebration for him!

chocolate pizza with chocolate ganache, yema, chocolate bars,ube bars, stick-o,sprinkles and more!

My husband loves pizza so I got an idea to make it a little twist! and it turns to be a chocolate pizza!
Nice try he loves it too! Well he is a chocolate lover , and who doesn't like chocolates right? Thanks to this brilliant idea!





Mustard Cake with Chocolate Frosting!




 Mustard cake or leche flan at the top of the cake still so yummy! My husband also loves leche flan so I made it for him1 just for him! to make his birthday more special!






Can't wait for his next birthday! Thinking of what to bake or to cook next?something unique?you have an idea? let me try it//
thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment